Scugog Memorial Public Library is participating in the Durham-wide “How To in 10 minutes” event on May 31! From 11:00 to 3:00 pm, you can learn how to:
- grow plants from seed with Durham Master Gardeners
- increase your fitness with Nordic Pole Walking
- explore nature with the North Durham Nature Club
- row with the Durham Rowing Club
- childproof your dog with Therapeutic Paws of Canada
And many, many more great activities!
Find Peace of Mind will be there, so come on by and join us for guided meditations, going on throughout the afternoon.
Here is the link to see all of the activities and events going on that day: http://howtoin10.com/scugog/